Kayla is the team lead of Your Journey Home at RE/MAX Alliance. Coming from a background in finance and customer service, Kayla thrives at helping clients with their investments while providing exceptional, award winning service. With an entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, motivation, positive mindset and compassion she has successfully helped many clients with their new chapters. Kayla is constantly watching the real estate trends, local market activity and staying up to date on technology to provide the best service to her clients. As a RE/MAX Hall of Fame REALTOR®, Kayla has expanded her knowledge and achievements year after year through customer satisfaction, education and technology. Kayla has experience in selling residential property, vacant land and horse property throughout the Denver Metro and Foothills area.
As a Colorado native Kayla appreciates calling Colorado home. Kayla recently built her home in Pine sitting on 50 acres with her husband, horses, dogs and cat. During her own build, Kayla learned valuable skills and knowledge that she utilizes in her real estate career. Kayla enjoys riding her horses, hiking with her dogs, fishing, camping, exploring the mountains, spending time with family and reading.
Kayla would love the opportunity to help you buy, sell or invest in real estate. Let us help you on Your Journey Home!
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame REALTOR®
- Platinum Club REALTOR®
- Certified Mountain Area Specialist (CMAS): Prepared to effectively market and sell mountain and rural properties with unique features such as domestic and household wells, septic and leach fields, and fire mitigation concerns.
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE): One of the top designation courses in real estate taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute. Advanced training in professional negotiation and business building.
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS): Members of The Institute who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the top 10% of their residential markets and have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the luxury home and estate market.
- 5280's Magazine Five Star Realtor multiple years running
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
"Kayla was knowledgeable, professional and generally a wonderful person to work with. We can’t thank her enough for all she did to sell our house. She was always positive and kept us on track thru a long sale period."
View Client Testimonials